[Tweeters] Chipping Sparrow in March—early Edmonds yard bird

Dee Dee deedeeknit at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 23 16:29:15 PDT 2024

I had the good fortune to spot and photograph a Chipping Sparrow in our Edmonds yard late this Saturday morning. First noticed it on one of the tube seed feeders in the garden apple tree, just before it kindly flew to our deck railing briefly, for a picture.
Had to turn on the rare birds list feature to submit an e-Bird checklist, as well as submit the photo. If anyone wants to see the photo, here’s the link to it in my Flickr account…
https://flickr.com/photos/danenewarnock/53606896475/in/datetaken/

Dee Warnock
Edmonds