[Tweeters] Binos for about 500.00 Unconventional Recommendation

Teresa Michelsen teresa at avocetconsulting.com
Sun Mar 24 13:29:08 PDT 2024

One thing about Swarovski's, they last forever. I have an old pair that I must have bought 25 years ago. They have banged around in cars, boats, tents, random dusty and hot/cold environments, been all over the world, and moved with me many times and are still as good as new. Well, one of the rubber caps finally came off the eyepiece after all that time but it was easily reattached! I've compared them with guides on tours and they had to admit they were comparable to what they were using. They are slender and fit my small hands as a bonus. I'm a fan.

Teresa Michelsen
Hoodsport