[Tweeters] Vivian Gross

Sarah Bowers via Tweeters tweeters at u.washington.edu
Sat Mar 30 10:26:10 PDT 2024

Hi Carolyn,
One of Vivian’s friends is having a BBQ for Vivian’s friends on Saturday June 29. Can you make it? I hope so. If there are other friends from you group who would like to attend, they are welcome. I just need contact info so that we can details out to people as they become available.

Thanks. Be well,
Sarah