[UW-GIS-L] Using Business Analyst Data Files in ArcPro

Tripp Corbin TCorbin at sam.biz
Wed Jan 24 06:55:37 PST 2024

Good morning Sarah,
My guess would be one of two things. First, you have not been assigned a license for the Business Analyst Extension. That would keep you from using the Business Analyst Datasets and locators. The second would be you might not have credits to run that process. Not sure if using Business Analyst uses AGOL credits or not but I know using the ArcGIS World Geocoding Service or Esri World Geocoder does. I believe it uses something like 40 credits per 1000 addresses geocoded if memory serves.

Tripp Corbin, MCP, GISP
Business Development Manager - GIS & Aerial
SAM, LLC<https://www.sam.biz/>
470-998-8944 (Cell)
Tcorbin at sam.biz<mailto:Tcorbin at sam.biz>