[Alpine-info] imap setup in alpine 2.1?

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Thu Dec 29 20:58:08 PST 2022

Hi there,
Thanks for these details.
My only comment again with appreciation is regarding your final point.
I experience sight loss, and there is no Alpine client for my main
computer operating system..which is none of those listed.
so, yes we run alpine from the dreamhost workspace.
with some greater productivity thanks to some of what you provide below.
Thanks,
Karen