[Alpine-info] multiple mailbox locations?

Milt Epstein mepstein at illinois.edu
Fri Jun 24 18:16:49 PDT 2022

How do you want the different folders displayed? If you just want
them displayed as folders you can go into to view the messages
therein, then all you need do is put them in a directory alpine knows
about. This can be done with the folder-collections option, e.g.:

folder-collections="Local Folders" Mail/[]

sets the directory Mail to be for Local Folders. Then when you do
L/ListFolders it shows those folders.

If you want these folders as incoming folders, you can use the
incoming-folders option.

You can set these options either interactively from within alpine or
in your .pinerc file.

Milt Epstein
mepstein at illinois.edu