[Alpine-info] Two newbie-ish questions

Lucio Chiappetti lucio at lambrate.inaf.it
Fri Mar 25 13:43:47 PDT 2022

On Thu, 24 Mar 2022, Hisashi T Fujinaka wrote:

> Well, I have a workaround (just remember to type in /var/mail/$USERNAME

> when I'm moving to inbox)

Sorry to repeat, but on my alpine I achieve the result with a few (fewer?)
keystrokes ... 3 or 4:

S ^T up-arrow return

the first time: S for Save, control-T for go to list, up-arrow to move
from the default proposed location of saved-messages to IMBOX which is
immediately above, and carriage return to accept

S up-arrow (once or more) return

all next times: S for Save, up-arrow to navigate the folder history until
one reaches INBOX, and carriage return to accept