[Alpine-info] Two newbie-ish questions

Milt Epstein mepstein at illinois.edu
Fri Mar 25 15:57:40 PDT 2022

And I'll add a reminder about the other suggestion I made :-):

S ^P INBOX

Seven keystrokes (eight with the return), so maybe more than Lucio's :-),
but it doesn't switch the screen to display all the folders, so I think
it's actually cognitively smoother. (Also, after typing the "IN" or "I"
of "INBOX" you can hit TAB to do completion and potentially save a few
more keystrokes.)

Milt Epstein
mepstein at illinois.edu
Instructional Designer