[Alpine-info] save not working

Bret Busby bret at busby.net
Thu May 19 06:22:52 PDT 2022

On 19/5/22 8:48 pm, Pierre Frenkiel wrote:

> after reading a mail with alpine, I can't save it: I get a "busy"

> message indefinitely

> has anybody an explanation, and if possible a fix?

> best regards

> Pierre Frenkiel

You should include the version of alpine that you are using, and, the
operating system platform (and operating system version number); e.g.,
alpine v 2.0 running on Windows 3.1.

It makes the question easier to understand, for people who may respond
to it.

I have not experienced the problem, on the versions of alpine, that I
have used, up to and including v2.24, running on UbuntuMATE Linux v20.10.

--
Bret Busby
Armadale