[Alpine-info] Highest praise for Eduardo

Barry Landy barrylandy at cantab.net
Sat May 28 14:27:11 PDT 2022

I would also like to add my thanks to Eduardo. Maybe you know that the
original meaning of the PINE acronym was

Pine Is Not Elm !!

I also consulted on various issues with the people a WA when I visited
in the 90s. The ability to save a message to the postponed folder and
then compose from it was my suggestion (based on a feature we had in al
earlier system).

We adopted PINE for our university system in 1995 (I think that is
right!) and I have been a user (and promoter) ever since.