[Alpine-info] Highest praise for Eduardo

Milt Epstein mepstein at illinois.edu
Fri May 27 15:00:40 PDT 2022

I too am very happy to offer my thanks and appreciation to Eduardo for
keeping pine/alpine going, and helping ensure it's got all the
important features and functionality necessary for a great user
experience as the email environment has changed significantly over the
years (and continues to change!).

I've been a pine/alpine user even longer -- I started in the early
90's -- although I did try elm for a bit :-) before settling on pine.
And I've used it pretty much coninuously since then as my main MUA.
And I hope I can continue to do so for a long long time!

Milt Epstein
mepstein at illinois.edu