[Alpine-info] forward over answer etc

Eduardo Chappa alpine.chappa at yandex.com
Sun Nov 13 12:27:09 PST 2022

On Sun, 13 Nov 2022, superaorta at gmail.com wrote:

> So neither STATUS or FULLSTATUS will show both F and A flags. Is there

> any (easy) way to view this information? it doesn't appear in the

> message display either and switching between the two views is (politely)

> clunky...

Only the STATUS token allows you to display the "F"orwarded status. If the
message has been replied to, it will show the "A"nswered flag, and if it
has been marked deleted it will show the "D"eleted flag. The only way in
which you can see the forwarded status is if you have not flagged in any
of the other ways.

Neither FULLSTATUS or any of the *IMAPSTATUS tokens allow you to see the
"F"orwarded flag in the index (I do not know why) but if you have marked a
message "F"orwarded and have not replied to it or marked it deleted, you
can see the "FWD" status at the top right of the screen, in the titlebar.

--
Eduardo