[Alpine-info] forward over answer etc

Lucio Chiappetti lucio at lambrate.inaf.it
Sun Nov 13 13:17:28 PST 2022

On Sun, 13 Nov 2022, superaorta at gmail.com wrote:

> So neither STATUS or FULLSTATUS will show both F and A flags. Is there

> any (easy) way to view this information?

Sincerely I've always considered those flags as uninteresting,
particularly the F one. But *perhaps* you could force a message with pone
of those flags to appear in a particular colour.

Chech the help of M S C Patterns Indexcolors

I have a personal colour coding for messages addressed to me (pattern on a
list of To addresses), to those with some CUSTOM flags (K,I,S the latter
is a flag I assign to messagers in the inobxc I've already saved to
another folder but are "still pending" ... as well as for messages which
are New, Deleted or Important ... the latter three are controlled by
variables STATN, STATD␔ etc.

Maybe there are variables for what you need ?
Good luck !