[Alpine-info] Are Their Hard Limits in News Group Articles?

Chime Hart chime at hubert-humphrey.com
Tue Oct 11 08:29:51 PDT 2022

Well, first of all, Eduardo, thank you, you are certainly correct about "range"
showing most recent. Interesting no mentions of range in an alpine man-page. In
that dance binary group, I set the range at 9999 and worked through items,
exporting groups of messages to a file. I wish I could remember that
complicated sequence of piping articles to uudeview, as it has yenc support?
And what would I put in range to see an article number 98193865?
Next, it might have been Andrew? I fixed up my sources list-and-built 2.26.
Several of those items you were suggesting were commented out, so I fixed them.
Thank you. And lastly, at a time seemingly long ago we had both pine-and-trn
tracking articles so that as I read or deleted, both were showing the same
up2date items. Certainly would like to do that again. Thanks in advance
Chime