[Alpine-info] number of messages, collection list not inbox

Nico Mock nico.mock at posteo.de
Sun Dec 3 04:59:42 PST 2023

Dear all,

i guess this is my first post to this mailing list. I spent a couple of
days now to get back to my user experience when i was a student. Many
thanks to all of you keeping alpine up ;-)

My setup: I've set up two inboxes and two different collection
lists. Using Rules/Filters I move some of the stuff in my inboxes to
folders/directories of my collection list. I'm still not sure about
exactly when this is happening like when opening the inboxes ....

Behind the name of the inboxes two numbers (2/123) are shown to inform me
about new messages or about the total number of messages. This is nice.

Since the filters move new messages to my collection list folders, is
there a way to get those numbers behind the names of my collection
list folders, too ?

Many thanks in advance,

Nico