[Alpine-info] HTML text view

Matt Ackeret mattack at apple.com
Tue Jan 17 17:30:04 PST 2023

> On Jan 17, 2023, at 1:42 PM, Peter Koellner <peter at asgalon.net> wrote:

> One more thing to add: Trying to open the HTML part leads to the following

> message popping up:

> 2023-01-17 22:33:00.812 alpine[1261:16503]

> CFPropertyListCreateFromXMLData(): Old-style plist parser: missing

> semicolon in dictionary on line 1. Parsing will be abandoned. Break on

> _CFPropertyListMissingSemicolon to debug.

FYI, this is a message from the operating system. You can ignore it.

I don't use FireFox, but I just successfully opened a url from alpine 2.20.17
in Safari, from the html part of a message.

I don't have a .mailcap file set up, and the only URL-Viewers setting I have is for an internal URL type, so nothing for web URLs.