[Alpine-info] Thank goodness for alpine and this community!

Freda B Birnbaum birnbaumsssj at panix.com
Tue May 16 18:18:23 PDT 2023

On Tue, 16 May 2023, Brad Chamberlain wrote:

[...]

> So thanks everyone! (and particularly Eduardo Chappa from whom I've

> personally received the most support over the past few years!)

Loud cheers for Eduardo Chappa, who some years ago showed me how to make
the transition with zillions of files and emails from a disappearing
academic account to Panix, with SO little pain!

Freda B. Birnbaum

Call on God, but row away from the rocks.
"And yet it moves." -- attributed to Galileo