[Alpine-info] basic alpine setup question..again?

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Fri Nov 17 20:56:22 PST 2023

Hi folks,
Having to set up another mailbox on dreamhost, using Alpine.
I recall this error some years back, but even alpine has been updated, so
I do not recall where to fix these two issues.
first I get an rsh to imap timeout error..all the time, but can still
reach my inbox.
That may be why that inbox closes after about a minute.
What settings impact timeout where communication between alpine and the
imap.dreamhost.com server?
should I add imap to my list collection as well?
Thanks,

Karen