[Alpine-info] Seeking someone who..?

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Wed Nov 29 12:12:34 PST 2023

Hi Carlos,
As i have no intention of turning this off either, I have a quick
question?
Where does alpine store this password, when it asks to save the password
for future use?
Have reached the point of getting my app password, but the person doing
the configuring is encountering an error, even though I am told the
password does not expire.
Thanks,
Karen