[Alpine-info] Seeking someone who..?

Carlos E. R. robin.listas at telefonica.net
Thu Nov 30 15:06:25 PST 2023

On 2023-11-30 23:31, Karen Lewellen wrote:

> Carlos,

> It is the united nations convention  on the rights of people *with

> disabilities*.

> not for the blind.

> It is the Americans  with *disabilities* act, not the blind.

> It is the Ontarian or Manitoba's with *disabilities*  etc.

I'm sorry, I am not an expert, just a layman on this.

I only know that in Spain, where I live, it is the National Organization
for the Blind of Spain (ONCE).

I am sorry that I don't understand your needs. I thought you said you
were blind or nearing so, and I was trying to help.

As I don't know how, I'd better get out.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.

(from openSUSE 15.5 (Laicolasse))