[Alpine-info] Inbox Zero with Alpine, anyone ?

Xavier Maillard x at maillard.im
Tue Sep 12 21:33:04 PDT 2023

Hi,

On Mon, 11 Sep 2023, Matt Ackeret wrote:

> On Sat, 9 Sep 2023, Xavier Maillard wrote:

>> All is said in the title. Does anyone of you practice the Inbox Zero mail

>> strategy inside Alpine ? If so, what tips can you share or what would be the

>> best settings you use ?

> Nope. Currently I have 170607 messages in my INBOX.

Damn it ! How can you deal with this number ? All of them are
read/processed ?

Currently my INBOX is ... empty. 0 zero nil message (read or not)

I am just trying to decide if I want to maintain an email archive for some
valuable emails but then, which email, for what ?

I am using Alpine because, hey, I like it and it just doesn't get in my
way. I could just use the standard `mail' command if it would connect to
imap ;)

--
Xavier