[Alpine-info] Forwarded mail partially invisible in Outlook

Carlos E. R. robin.listas at telefonica.net
Sat Feb 17 04:57:59 PST 2024

On 2024-02-16 22:22, Olaf Skibbe wrote:

> Hi all,

> I can provide more details if required or an example mail to the list

> showing the issue, but I do not know if attachments are allowed on the

> mailing list.

> Any thoughts?

You could try to send an example to the list, then people can try
reading it in their client apps. I don't remember if attachments are
allowed, but you can try. Maybe some kinds of attachments are removed -
html?

In that case, you could try a direct test/sample email.

I would like to know if the problem also shows in other clients, like
Thunderbird or Evolution.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.