[Alpine-info] how to create rules /nicknames under alpine?

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Sat Jan 27 16:52:46 PST 2024

Hi folks,
Thanks in advance for your expertise.
I have a time sensitive need to create a rule in alpine where a different
edition of my signature is sent.
What I would appreciate are simple clear and step by step directions to
get this done.
The organization for whom I work,
www.curtainupdistribution.org
has an office in new York and one in Toronto, as illustrated on our
contact us page.

while dreamhost has been helpful in setting up our various accounts
alpine wise, they are firmly not solid in alpine..meaning I cannot just
say use the virtual assistant's email setup, its locked to her name
somehow.
So I hope to create a rule as a test letting me change signatures when
writing someone who needs to hear from me with our official NYC address
displayed.
Steps? keeping things simple as I am working with speech?
Thanks,
Karen