[Tweeters] Grays Harbor Shorebird Festival

Dianna Moore osdlm1945 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 3 11:55:22 PDT 2023

Hey Tweets! The Grays Harbor Shorebird and Nature Festival is live again
and our registration process is now online for easy access. The festival
dates are May 5-7, 2023. In addition to the great field trips and lectures,
we are pleased to welcome our Friday night (May 5) keynote speaker Bart
Rulon, wildlife artist and photographer and welcome back local wildlife
biologist Dan Varland, PhD, who will talk about Gyrfalcons in Norway and
Washington following our Saturday banquet on May 6.
We are so excited to be getting out again to experience the joy and wonder
of the spring shorebird migration and hope you will make plans to join us.
For details, check out our new and updated website at shorebirdfestival.com.
Dinner reservations are only open through April 12th so get them in early.
Come join us for this wonderful experience!
Dianna Moore
Ocean Shores