[Tweeters] Great Blue Herons in West Seattle

Tom and Carol Stoner tcstonefam at gmail.com
Mon Apr 3 20:40:43 PDT 2023

There is a small group of GB Heron nests in West Seattle on the hill
overlooking the WS Bridge and the Duwamish River. This morning I caught a
quick glimpse and saw 4 to 6 herons perched next to nests. They are
located on the northeast side of the hill (Pigeon Point) that is east of
the Nucor Plant. I saw them as a passenger going over the bridge. I'm not
sure if there is a spot along the Duwamish that would provide good safe
viewing.

Carol Stoner
West Seattle