[Tweeters] BLACK-HEADED GULL off Redondo Pier, King County, April 10th

Raphael Fennimore raphael.fennimore at gmail.com
Mon Apr 10 14:09:21 PDT 2023

Hi Tweets,

A few minutes ago from Saltwater State Park I spotted the BLACK-HEADED GULL flying into Redondo Pier (King County) from far to the south. John Puschock was driving close so I called him and he stopped by to confirm. I relocated and am watching the gull now, sitting in the water about 300 meters off of the pier - great looks. The pier is closed and so the boat ramp just south of it is good for observance. Obviously the gull might take off anytime, but good to know it’s still around!

Good birding,

Raphael Fennimore