[Tweeters] Black-bellied Plover at Norbert & Dicie Maquez's Pond.

Kevin Lucas vikingcove at gmail.com
Wed Apr 12 15:18:50 PDT 2023

Yakima Valley Highway, at Norbert & Dicie Marquez's Pond, is not limited
access, so bird watchers can & may legally & safely stop and park on the
shoulder, and setup scopes and enjoy the view without danger and without
angering other motorists.

Dropped pin
https://maps.app.goo.gl/t1Q2cSkjMt5JdNaC8

Good Birding,