[Tweeters] Harlequin Duck

Tom Benedict benedict.t at comcast.net
Mon Apr 17 12:36:28 PDT 2023

Harlequin Ducks spend their fall and winter in the water, usually rocky salt water, and their breeding season in alpine forest. It’s not unusual to see them in small creeks on Mt Rainier with young.

I must confess, however, that I’ve never seen one on a wire. That must have been interesting.

Tom Benedict
Seahurst, WA