[Tweeters] Dept of Chaos/more info

David Hutchinson florafaunabooks at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 17 15:44:04 PDT 2023

First thanks for all the kind words and a few giggles from
Tweeterworld. What a fun crowd you all are. So Project
Thrush has now moved on to a) a report that the bird in
question is likely a leucasistic Spotted Towhee And further
a kind gentleman I met recently says he has an actual
photo of the bird taken over a year ago. Messengers are
being sent out to try and locate both gent and photo.

Meanwhile I shall limp back in remore to my wheelbarrow.
Another volunteer planting group tomorrow, out at The Cape.

David Hutchinson