[Tweeters] Skagit Harris's, and maybe...

pan panmail at mailfence.com
Sat Apr 22 06:14:11 PDT 2023

Hi, Tweets,

Yesterday mid-day, a couple friends and I saw the continuing Harris's Sparrow in the back yard near the airport west of Burlington, now molting into silvery gray.  One of my companions' Merlin application claimed Lesser Goldfinch.  There were certainly a lot of goldfinches, and had we more time, I would have stayed to verify, but no.  If you're there, have a closer examination.

(You can get the location in e-bird.  It seems knocking on the door is appropriate, as we were invited into the back when spotted peering from the car.)

Also:  about 20 Whimblrel set down in a field along Chuckanut Drive.  We did not see Yellow-headed Blackbirds.  There are daffodils and tulips.

Of 21 April, 2023,

Alan Grenon
Seattle
panmail AT mailfence.com