[Tweeters] Getting rid of moles ...

Alan Roedell alanroedell at gmail.com
Mon Apr 24 11:00:32 PDT 2023

As someone who tore out our lawn 40+ years ago I congratulate you. You
really care about the earth. You may wish to have control over your part
of it.
I've been there. Unknown plants keep trying to take over. Bluebells still
come up after decades of pulling them out. Molehills periodically show up
and then don't continue. You have a lot less control over how and which
plants thrive.
After four decades our yard isn't perfect, and I know it never will be. "So
it goes."
I admire you. alanroedell at gmail.com