[Tweeters] Four Warbler afternoon (No YR!)

B B birder4184 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 29 15:02:10 PDT 2023

And a four warbler morning on Saturday as Cindy and I walked from Point Edwards to Sunset Avenue in Edmonds - not birding - just enjoying the best weather of the year so far.  Just listening and then seeing very actively feeding birds:  Wilson's, Yellow Rumped and Orange Crowned Warblers plus Common Yellowthroat.  If we added the Townsend's and Black Throated Gray seen by Jon and Kathleen, we would just need a Yellow for the regular Edmonds Warblers and a Nashville for an extended local list.  Yay for Spring Migration!