[Tweeters] What is this bird?

Tom Benedict benedict.t at comcast.net
Wed Aug 2 07:58:46 PDT 2023

Zora replied with the ID of Pigeon Guillemot, so I have nothing to add to that. But if you are still in the San Juans, make sure to notice the nesting Pelagic Cormorants in the pilings at the Anacortes Ferry Dock. A couple weeks ago there were still nestlings, so those may have fledged by now.

Tom Benedict
Seahurst, wA