[Tweeters] Many thanks!

byers345 at comcast.net byers345 at comcast.net
Wed Dec 6 16:09:06 PST 2023

Dear Tweeters,

Your response to the set of photos I shared on Tweeters a few
days ago (Holiday Roundup) has exceeded all my expectations. Many of you
have written to say you enjoyed looking at the pictures. Naturally, this is
always gratifying. You may not know that Flickr keeps a running tally of
the number of people that look at albums. Since I posted the link to the
album a couple of days ago, over 800 people have looked at some portion of
the pictures! That's pretty incredible. Possibly has something to do with
the really wretched weather we've had, but I'll take it as viewer interest.
Thank you all so much!

Charlotte Byers, Edmonds