[Tweeters] Feds propose shooting one owl to save another in Pacific Northwest | The Seattle Times

Robert O'Brien baro at pdx.edu
Wed Dec 6 17:39:41 PST 2023

For those interested in more info, OPB did a 20 minute interview last week
with Kessina Lee, the state supervisor of Oregon’s USFWS office, and
Robin Bown, barred owl management strategy lead for USFWS,
I have not listened to it yet myself.
Bob OBrien
https://www.opb.org/article/2023/11/30/barred-spotted-owl-shoot/