[Tweeters] Birder gifts: Best birdfeeder with camera?

Trileigh Tucker TRI at seattleu.edu
Wed Dec 13 15:52:28 PST 2023

Hi Tweets,

‘Tis the season, and Santa is asking about potential gifts for a bird lover. Do you have any recommendations for a good window feeder with attached camera? I’d had my eye on this Bird Buddy version<https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0C8TKQR9J/?coliid=I3IMUFVDL2335X&colid=31ZDILEXE5YGR&psc=0&ref_=list_c_wl_lv_ov_lig_dp_it> from Amazon, but it seems that not only is it out of stock, but has poor reviews.

It seems like a delightful gift for a birder, but I’d want to get a good quality one, if there’s such a thing out there.

Other interesting/unusual ideas for bird aficionados?

Thanks much!
Trileigh

Trileigh Tucker
Pelly Valley, West Seattle