[Tweeters] Current conditions at Lowell Riverfront Trail

Mark M. Walton waltom at uw.edu
Thu Dec 14 03:10:56 PST 2023

I drove right past it yesterday. I didn't see the whole trail, of course, but the parking lot looked fine and there were a number of cars parked there, and I could see people walking on the trail.

I did bird some other areas yesterday that had been badly flooded after the heavy rains and they were all fine.

Mark Walton