[Tweeters] Exposure to neurotoxic rodenticide bromethalin in birds of prey -- ScienceDaily

Gene Beall gene.beall at gmail.com
Sun Jul 16 09:45:20 PDT 2023

A couple years ago we transitioned away from using any loose bird seed
and started using only hot pepper suet cakes and seed cylinders.  We no
longer have any problem with rodents or squirrels.  We get the small Hot
Pepper No Melt Suet Dough cakes at Home Depot and the big 5-lb Hot
Pepper No-Mess seed cylinders at Wild Birds Unlimited (also available in
smaller 1.75-lb cylinders).  The seed cylinders are a bit pricey but
well worth it to avoid using any other rodent control.

Gene Beall
Sammamish, WA