[Tweeters] Exposure to neurotoxic rodenticide bromethalin in birds of prey -- ScienceDaily

Shelf Life Community Story Project info at shelflifestories.com
Sun Jul 16 15:30:11 PDT 2023

We started using this (fairly new) alternative, which is basically rat birth control. They did a compelling study on Queen Anne, and it has been tested elsewhere with similar results. I live in Seattle’s Central District where there are a lot of rats, and I have seen a dramatic decrease in numbers since I, and my neighbors, started using the rat birth control.

https://raptorsarethesolution.org/poison-free-by-2023/

We get ours here.
https://contrapeststore.com/pages/shop

There are also some pest control companies that are starting to carry it and, if you ask, will put that in the bait stations instead of rodenticide.

Jill