[Tweeters] Books Available

Mason Flint masonflint at outlook.com
Fri Jun 9 11:16:24 PDT 2023

I thought I'd check with Tweets before I get rid of these books at Half-Priced Books. Let me know if you're interested in any of these.

Field Guides
Field Guide to the Birds of Mexico and Central America. L Irby Davis. 1972.
Birds of Mexico and Central America. Ber Van Perlo. 2006.
A Field Guide to the Birds of South-East Asia. Ben King and Edward Dickinson. 1975.
A Photographic Guide to the Birds of Hawai'I. Jim Denny. 2010.
The Sibley Field Guide to Birds of Eastern North America. 2003.
The Sibley Field Guide to Birds of Western North America. 2003.
Field Guide to Owls of California and the West. Hans Peters. 2007.
Birds of Oregon. Roger Burrow and Jeff Gilligan. 2003.
Guide to the Birds of Alaska. Robert Armstrong. 1983.

Location Guides
A Birder's Guide to Washington. Hal Opperman. 2003. (This is the old paperback edition)
Birder's Guide to Maine. Elizabeth Pierson, Jan Pierson, and Peter Vickery. 1996.
Birding Northern California. John Kemper. 2001.
Birds of Malheur National Wildlife Refuge. Carroll Littlefield. 1990.
Where to Watch Birds in the London Area. Dominic Mitchell. 1997.
Birding Hot Spots of Santa Fe, Taos, & Northern New Mexico. Judy Liddell & Barbara Hussey. 2013.

Family Deep-Dives
Nightjars and their Allies. D.T. Holyoak. 2001.
Thrushes. Peter Clement. 2000.
Shrikes & Bush Shrikes. Tony Harris. 2000.
Sunbirds: A Guide to the Sunbirds, Flowerpeckers, Spiderhunters and Sugarbirds of the World. Robert Cheke, Clife Mann and Richard Allen. 2001.

Mason Flint
Bellevue, WA