[Tweeters] RFI - Golden Eagle and other raptor nest in Yakima Canyon - for Breeding Bird Survey

Whitney Neufeld-Kaiser whitney.n.k at gmail.com
Mon Jun 12 07:32:55 PDT 2023

Hi, Tweets. My Breeding Bird Survey runs the length of the Yakima Canyon.
For years, I've heard that there's a Golden Eagle nest at the southern end
of the canyon, high on the western wall. But I've never been able to find
it, and I would really love to be able to include any adults on the nest
during time. (And any other raptors on nests in the canyon.)

I'm running my route this coming weekend. If anyone knows of active raptor
nests in the canyon this year, would you please message me privately (
whitney.n.k at gmail.com)?

Thank you so much!
Whitney Neufeld-Kaiser