[Tweeters] S.S. Hawk -Oak Harbor

Nelson Briefer nreiferb at gmail.com
Tue Jun 13 16:39:04 PDT 2023

A S.S. Hawk in full silhouette. A three- second look. On route 20 near
Midway. I am excited as this is a rare bird for me. This is the same
location as I have observed Three sighting of NG there. And I only go to
this area once a month as I walk about and get my MacDonald coffee. I am
thinking out of the box— is it possible that fumes from Arby’s, Mc
Donald’s, and other restaurants are drawing in some raptors? Or,
restaurants are drawing in birds, etc. Nelson Briefer- Anacortes.