[Tweeters] Caspian Tern colonies in Puget Sound -- and banded Gl-W gull

Jeannine Carter jnine28 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 13 22:14:25 PDT 2023

I don’t have CATE colony information, but I do live under one of their flight paths. I am between Golden Gardens and Carkeek Park in NW Seattle, and last year I would hear them daily flying directly overhead, southbound, after sunset. I haven’t been able to listen for them as frequently this year, but they’ve still been making the route when I’ve been out at the right time. I hope this bit of data helps for whomever might be collecting it!

Jeannine
NW Seattle