[Tweeters] 5 Spaces on Boat from Anacortes looking for Horned Puffin July 5

Edward Pullen edwardpullen at gmail.com
Thu Jun 29 20:02:56 PDT 2023

The Tacoma ABC Birding Club has a chartered boat from Anacortes meeting at
the dock at 3:30 PM, departing 4 PM on July 5 for Smith Island in hopes of
finding the Horned Puffin. We tried last year too late in the year, but
this year have scheduled earlier and have high hopes. At a minimum a nice
boat ride, Tufted Puffins, other alcids, gulls, etc. A good chance of
whales. We have 5 spaces left on the 30 passenger boat and are hoping to
fill to keep the cost at $80./ person. If you want to come contact me,
edwardpullen at gmail.com and the first 5 people to respond can join us. If
less than 30 passengers the cost could be slightly higher. Details to
follow, but plan to being a check preferably, or cash to the boat to
reimburse me. It should be fun.
253-905-5662 but email responses preferred.
--
Ed Pullen
Listen to my podcast at The Bird Banter Podcast