[Tweeters] Goshawk female

Nelson Briefer nreiferb at gmail.com
Tue May 2 13:13:50 PDT 2023

Female NG, naked eye, Anacortes. The bird appeared to be light grey in full
sunlight, so probably was mature. The hawk was low, into the very tops of
some lone evergreens. Then the hawk went circling and flapping and climbing
to about two- thousand feet altitude. And went circling. We observed for
about five minutes. This is the at least second sighting with my neighbor,
while talking, in his yard. You’ve seen goshawks, your friends have
observed goshawks and your neighbors have observed the goshawk. Twelve
noon, with bright sun, winds at about 10 mph. Nelson Briefer- Anacortes.