[Tweeters] Kent Ponds GRNRA - Access?

Beverly Choltco-Devlin bcholtcodevlin at gmail.com
Wed May 3 08:15:27 PDT 2023

Hi all,

I have been wondering how people are accessing the Kent Ponds/GRNRA. The
last time I went, the road to the west side entrance was closed to vehicles
due to the new park construction. The small parking area access path to the
southeast off 64th is always full when I go. The northeast gates are closed
as maintenance roads. Any help would be greatly appreciated for the best
way to get to the west side of the ponds. I don't mind walking a bit, but I
just need a place to park legally. I haven't been there since COVID began
and spent a half hour driving around to find a place to alight.

Thanks,
Beverly