[Tweeters] Washington Bird Photography Contest

Brian Zinke zinke.pilchuck at gmail.com
Wed May 24 09:01:01 PDT 2023

Hi Tweets,

Our chapter holds a Washington bird photography contest as part of our
Birdathon fundraiser and we encourage all who are interested to
participate. The deadline for photo submissions is May 31.

We have categories for Adult and Youth, and *we really hope you'll
support/encourage any youth birders/photographers* that you may know to
submit their photos.

For complete contest rules and how to submit, please visit:
https://www.pilchuckaudubon.org/s/2023-Photography-Contest-Rules.pdf

Thanks!
Brian

--
[image: Logo] <https://www.pilchuckaudubon.org/>
Brian Zinke
email: director at pilchuckaudubon.org
Pilchuck Audubon Society
1429 Avenue D, PMB 198, Snohomish, WA 98290
[image: Facebook icon] <https://www.facebook.com/pilchuckaudubon> [image:
Twitter icon] <https://twitter.com/PilchuckAudubon> [image: Instagram icon]
<https://instagram.com/pilchuckaudubon>