[Tweeters] Birds and urban forests: please complete the Bellevue Tree Code survey

Hilary Barnes habarnes at earthlink.net
Tue May 23 21:32:49 PDT 2023

Concerned citizens may also want to speak up to protect our tree canopy. Please take the survey at:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/BellevueTreeCode

You don't have to be a citizen of Bellevue or a homeowner to weigh in on this.

* This survey will help inform new rules that are put in place in the City of Bellevue.
* Please take time to read the questions carefully.
* You will see questions about significant and landmark tree protections, replacement requirements, minimum tree density, and more.
* Trees4Livability is advocating for maximum protection for significant and landmark trees.

We want to flood City Hall with responses to the Tree Code Survey. Please forward the survey to others with an interest saving Bellevue's significant and landmark trees.

Hilary Barnes
habarnes at earthlink.net