[Tweeters] WOS Monthly Meeting, Monday, June 5, 7:30 pm – WOS Member Photo Night

meetings at wos.org meetings at wos.org
Wed May 24 21:07:43 PDT 2023

On Monday June 5, 2022, the Washington Ornithological Society (WOS) invites you to our final Monthly Meeting of this season.  The program will be our ever-popular "WOS Members’ Photo Night.”  Attendees can anticipate a full evening's worth of photos and insights from new and old favorite birding locations.

We thank our Member presenters in advance, for sharing their photographic and story-telling skills, and invite all to join us and enjoy the program!

When:  Monday, June 5, 7:30 pm
Where:  Via Zoom (Sign-in begins at 7:15 pm)

When joining the meeting, we ask that you mute your device and make certain that your camera is turned off.

For login information, go to http://wos.org/about-wos/monthly-meetings/.  While there, if you are not yet a member, I hope you will consider becoming one.

Thanks to the generosity of our presenters, previously recorded programs are available at the following link to the WOS YouTube Channel:  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC657f_RhriAUIwS_P1m5_nQ/videos

Vicki King,
WOS Program Coordinator