[Tweeters] Piliated and Hairy Woodpeckers near Madrona Woods

ck park travelgirl.fics at gmail.com
Fri Nov 10 17:02:15 PST 2023

in sammamish, i've had all five western washington woodpeckers at feeders
in the same day; an average was three-ish. while the sapsucker was
frequently seen at the front of my building, he didn't show up in the back
(where my feeders were) nearly as often as the others... not sure why,
given the total distance from front to back is less than 25-30 metres...